Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

get one month free VIP membership!

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Well sort of, as you know I have been working on the VIP area of the site adding forums and features. Soon I will need to test this and get some content going in the new VIP forums which are currently empty. So you will get to use some of the new features etc but the VIP forums will be fairly empty as they are new. I am hoping you guys will help me out in testing and getting some initial content in them.

First 5 members to reply get one month free.

i'd happily try it for the month, but would be fine just listening to others ravings, and don't know if i'd make the best use of the extras being a technophobe, and think longer serving members should get it ahead of me

No prob chip your in, tbh its mainly going to be a month of trying to really get some good quality content going in the VIP area.

Ok your in. Windyman.

As there is not as much interest as I first thought forget the posting etc to win as first post states I will just accept 2 more members if anyone replys by 12.00am

Ok windyman, chip, and james. You are all going to get one month free VIP membership.

I will pm you when I am ready as still working on a couple of bits.

i don't mind yielding my spot if the numbers are made up, as i say, others may be better suited for it's use. one condition-i get to know hinty's invention /emoticons/wink.png

Fair play Chip, no-ones having my spot mwahaha.

Oh.. and just dropping a little bomb shell, Hinty's invention is AMAZING!!!

James.

Back