Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Im Livid!

JDMW

cant beleive it, today i gets to the first job and my custy says i thought you were stopping. i said WHAT?? what you on about. he said look, shows me a letter saying Notice: Change of Window Cleaner. there is a mobile number only, so i call it and some lil punk answers half asleep. i said whats your game going round giving out Notice: Change of Window Cleaner letters to my customers. he said **** OFF YOU Twit. ( changed word ) i said things like this get you hurt pal. he said busines is business pal. then he hung up so i called bk to get voice mail. CANT belive some ppl today.

Get to the next job the same thing again. its like they stalk me and watch where i go /emoticons/sad.png

Sounds like he's committed fraud here. Get a copy of the letter and go down the nick.

Even if he hasn't said that he's representing your business, he's implying something that isn't true.

Wow that's pretty harsh mate for them todo that.

I don't think I will coming to see you now /emoticons/sad.png

Too many things been happening!!

Sounds like he's committed fraud here. Get a copy of the letter and go down the nick.
Even if he hasn't said that he's representing your business, he's implying something that isn't true.
This.

Or find some gypsies that want to make £100 and have them call him round for a quote..

its pikeys i kno it, they are going round stealing vans and equipment and metal from sheds. one woman woke up to find her fish gone from her pond lol. its not a rough area by far but theres sooooo many pikeys about. a local scrap yard are being done for taking in stolen cars and taking in drain covers ppl steal from the roads. now it looks like there going from driveways to window cleaning. i wont take there ****. if they wanna start how bout they have a spine and actually say it to my face.. :angry: still mad. but i went round all my custys this afternoon and told them theres scammers going round saying i have finished and there taking over. i did find out that they gave these letters out last fri night about 7-9pm

all my gear is inside tonight just encase they target my stuff.

this is a absolute **** take!!

id wait in the street everyday waiting gfor them to show up out i would come witha bat bang all windows in on his motor and then smash his face in.and steal his tools and money.

thing is there famous in the area for fighting and going inside IF its who i think it is and i wont mess with them, i like my food whole and not liquid lol

its pikeys i kno it, they are going round stealing vans and equipment and metal from sheds. one woman woke up to find her fish gone from her pond lol. its not a rough area by far but theres sooooo many pikeys about. a local scrap yard are being done for taking in stolen cars and taking in drain covers ppl steal from the roads. now it looks like there going from driveways to window cleaning. i wont take there ****. if they wanna start how bout they have a spine and actually say it to my face.. :angry: still mad. but i went round all my custys this afternoon and told them theres scammers going round saying i have finished and there taking over. i did find out that they gave these letters out last fri night about 7-9pm all my gear is inside tonight just encase they target my stuff.
cant be gyops they dont hang about long enuff,it will be a scroat.travlers like big money jobs all in one hit not running round all day cleaning windows.i dont think they can be assed with it.

see damo was right about me, i get all the bad luck. hes known me on the forums from my first day lol

this is a absolute **** take!!
id wait in the street everyday waiting gfor them to show up out i would come witha bat bang all windows in on his motor and then smash his face in.and steal his tools and money.
+1

Did you actualy read the whole letter? what did it say word for word?
Hi , please allow me to introduce myselve. blah blah blah As your previous window cleaner had prob informed you we have now taken over the window cleaning round and from now on we look forward to taking care of your window cleaning needs. it may take us a little longer for us to get around the work this first time while we become familiar with the round.

then his name robert and his mobile number, i searched his number on google and i came up with a scam site. i feel a little more happy now. what if he went out hoping to make a quick quid and then leave. they were bungalows and old people. these old people always seem to be the targets in my area which is sick. now i have added a note on my invoices saying if i happen to sell my round you will be told in writing from my self.

For a start, spam his mobile with insurance quotes and stuff like that. I think the calling him for a window cleaning quote is a good idea just so you can suss who he is. Then do something unrelated to window cleaning for revenge. He ain't a kid you've upset in another way is he? ie an argument in the pub?

Back