Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

George Or Round Tracker?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shine Window Cleaning

Well I've been playing with both systems and can't decide between the two. Round Tracker seemed a bit more involved(but has forum/PDF instructions), George nice and simple- but no instructions! Apart from £20 difference in price(cant stretch to WCP at moment), which do you guys think has the edge?

I've only used Aworka by George, the Internet version as I like to have it on my phone when I'm out, I love it and its only a tender a month. Simple and easy to use, I did look at round tracker but it got on my nerves after about 5mins so didn't bother again

Pen and pad LOL, get with the times.
Round tracker is awesome mate i use it for organising my round doing my invoices ans accounts.
:lol: oldskool my friend.
i only like playing on computers /emoticons/tongue.png

Thanks guys! Well, there's not really a lot in it to be fair. I'm leaning more towards George because I can't be a***ed to put in all my customers again! Lol! Ill see how it goes anyways......Cheers!

ive tried george and its like its laid out for a simpleton. i like it there infront of me and for past 2 yrs i used round tracker. cant fault it.

mines the best /emoticons/biggrin.png

I think out of roundtracker, wpa and george I like george the best but I'm a simple guy

wcp is the best am tellin ya lol
I'm abit old school when it comes to keeping track of my work just writing it down is getting all to much for my brain though!
! i was thinking about getting that window cleaning pro.As i've got 4 wk 6 wk and 8 weekly work, will the system organise it each week? and does it tell you whats due for that week? do alll those systems pretty much do the same thing ,george, round tracker etc...

pen and paper lol round trackers like 34 quid i think. get that you wont regret it but you need microsoft excel to use it

i just use round tracker to basically tell me when a jobs done and when it needs doing and who owes me and to save addresses etc, i dont use all the program like money in and money out, thats all done on paper and with a calculator. my invoices are printed out aswell from a different source i have. thats the only reason i use roundtracker coz it was a cheap and easier option at the time. shame they dont do a mobile version that i could save details onto. ( but not to go online to get info, i mean saved in my fone )

What's wrong with using an excel sheet with conditional formatting for free? I do it for mine, I open the sheet up on a monday and it shows me in green which jobs are due for that week, they change to red if they go 7 days over their due date and go back to default after I input the date done, it defaults to awaiting payment too so I have to go and acknowledge payment received. Pointless spending your hard earned on something you can do for free in ten minutes.

What's wrong with using an excel sheet with conditional formatting for free? I do it for mine, I open the sheet up on a monday and it shows me in green which jobs are due for that week, they change to red if they go 7 days over their due date and go back to default after I input the date done, it defaults to awaiting payment too so I have to go and acknowledge payment received. Pointless spending your hard earned on something you can do for free in ten minutes.
For a one of payment of £50 its far easier to use a program to look after hundreds and hundreds of customers

Latest Posts

Back