Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure Washer Opinions Please

WCF

Help Support WCF:

johnny bravo

The?Evopower?EPW275-14AR?Petrol Pressure Washer is a brand new pressure washer to the 2012?Evopower?range. It is a commercial grade machine, with a?14hp?Loncin?engine and?driving an Italian AR commercial triplex pump, producing?275 bar of pressure with a maximum flow rate of around 900?litres?per hour. Make no mistake about it, this is a serious piece of kit, capable of high quality cleaning and washing.

As with all of the?Evopower?products in our range, the standard piece of equipment is the ever-reliable?Loncin?engine, a bomb proof engine that we rate so highly that we give it a 2-year guarantee. Also, on this model of the 2012 range of new pressure washers, there is a high quality Italian AR pump, which is extremely hard wearing and durable.

Main Features:

• 2-year Loncin Engine Guarantee2-year Loncin Engine Guarantee, available only through thepowersite
    Annovi Reverberi (AR) Italian-made Triplex Pump

Key Features:

Pump:

• Adjustable Pressure
  • Thermal relief valve
  • Detergent suction facility
  • Brass Pump head
  • Ceramic pistons
  • Bronze con rods

Engine:

• CDI ignition for easy recoil starting
  • Low Oil level shutdown420cc for maximum power
    4-stroke, running on straight unleaded petrol

General:

• Single piece Heavy duty wheels and pneumatic tyres
  • Detachable handle for easy storage
  • Nozzle holder
  • Steel braided hydraulic specification high pressure hose

im tempted to purchase this washer , can get a good deal on price, mainly looking at pump spec Italian AR pump, heavy comercial grade pump. and washer spec, all in one, can also get an 18 inch FSC, can you in the know give me your views for use as a starter pack,

EPW 275 AR14, from genpower , just google the model number, or on powersite.co.uk, ill be glad to hear your views, i can get it cheaper as a pack with the FSC,

When I upgraded was going to get a Honda all singing and dancing washer but got a Loncin of ebay instead that happened to be like new only 3 months old for £500 inc a small fsc. Heard good things about jetmac the supplier also they where more than happy to transfer the rest of the warranty over to me. They offer first rate customer service too.

OK so not the best spec washer out there but paid for itself within a week and still working well to this day.

Have a look a jetmac on ebay as they do a wide range of washers even do big boy Honda driven washers too http://stores.ebay.co.uk/JETMAC-Systems?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

Jetmac and powersite seem to have the same Model pressure washers in, just a few ££ difference in price. ive emailed Terry @ jetmac if id be best having a outer bypass fitted as he can add one if needed. dont know how much difference.

Smurf what model are you using now.

Nothing wrong with that too get you going Johnny, dont worry too much about the unloader they very rarely go wrong , ive had my washers for 7 years now, ( all Honda) and no problems with unloaders ever, keep your filters clean and they woont go wrong Wouldnt bother with a FSC they are no use unless you hase at least 21lpm pump mine sits in the shed and comes out once or twice a year and even then i end up going over the job with a turbo nozzle usually i only keep it cos it cost me £400.Im looking at a Honda diesel 2 man pump next built onto a trailer with a water bowser /emoticons/biggrin.png

cHEERS dONNY, Would you still sugest i get a outer bypass fitted, Terry from jetmac just explained why this would be the best option . keeping the pump cool and returning outer bypass is a second hose that runs from the pump so when u let go of the trigger and the machine goes into bypass rather than the water recirculating within the pump it passes out of the pump via the second hose back to the water tank / drum

advantages are you get better pressure when machine is drawing water as compared to standard set up

and its more healthy for the pump as pump is always getting frsh new cool water keeping pump cool and helping

seals etc last longer

id say this is a must, fitted free on one of his washers if ordered, good service

yep i use Terry a lot, get an outer bypass, its essential in my opinion if your doing commercial work , especially roofs, also get an interpump if you can afford too its a very reliable pump.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Sound advice Donny /emoticons/wink.png

yep i use Terry a lot, get an outer bypass, its essential in my opinion if your doing commercial work , especially roofs, also get an interpump if you can afford too its a very reliable pump.

i think jetmac have one with an interpump fitted ill double check, best advice as usual Donny. and you Smurf., i used to live in NW ireland but had no intentions of pressure washing then, be handy for jetmac

i emailed Terry Jetmac , via ebay letting him know what i was looking at on powersite .co.uk the EPW275 14AR, and the discounted price i could get it for by paying BACS. cuts down on card charges he was helpfull untill then, he hasnt replied about the advantages of having an interpump on washer spec. unless he thinks i was trying to use there price as a barganing tool which was not intended, i was just pointing out there spec to compare with Jetmacs Loncin washers. they have one with an interpump and a outer bypass fitted if needed. hes not talking to me now.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I turn the pressure down also the revs so works fine like that

I think thats the same as mine, I was told not to take it from tap as it would put to much strain on it

I run mine from mains and all if pressure allows, dont listen too all the bull on CIU if the pressure is good just plug into mains if not use a wheelie bin, simples /emoticons/biggrin.png

could you not just test pressure from mains with a pressure gauge, as you would do to test tap pressure as you would do for your ro system for window cleaning,

Donny what is the Value of having a interpump fitted, as to not. I may ask Jetmac to put me one togeather what i need.

Turbo nozzle

stainless steel conects on hose

heavy duty lance with stainless steel conects

2 wired heavy duty pressure hose @ 30m

3 metres suction hose + filter.

bar /psi gauge fitted

outer bypass fitted.

inter pump .

3000 psi +

200 - 250 bar.

free delivery.

can you think of anything else. he might not answer me

I would go for stainless steel quick connects on the pressure washer hose as don't come with any fitted also on lance as the brass fitting are pants. 30 m hose and reel is also a nice option to have as saves moving the pressure washer about /emoticons/smile.png

As I like to adjust the pressure on the pump depending what I'm cleaning so a good quality oiled filled bar/psi gauge is also handy to have fitted. /emoticons/wink.png

just looked on site, he has a £595 and a £695 i know its not a honda GX, but the spec is high enough to get experience with. if i look after it it shoul last.

can you have a quick look smurf and see what is the difference in model spec. i will then send him an email and ask him how much he would do it for.

I do not know what an INTERPUMP UH 2016 PUMP is like so ask terry if it's worth the extra £100

Latest Posts

Back