Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Low Sun Window Cleaning!

james44

Over the years cleaning in low sun has been a problem for some with getting smears!

windows looked fine from outside but when you looked from the inside windows looked smeared,

well for the past 2 weeks i have been using 2 capfulls of this into my water!

http://flashcleaner.co.uk/en_UK/apc-cleanshineliquid-crisplemon.do

And i can say it is absolutely brillant to add to your wash water! i have been absolutely flying these past 2 weeks with this added to my water no streaks smears nothing even with the sun on the glass this still cleans brillant added to your soap mix! leaves a really good shine on the glass as well,

I must say am well impressed with this added to my mix and so will you be!

Try it lads you wont be disappointed!

How long you been using the squeegee fella,in the early days had this problem but got over it after a month.

just make sure you get in corners and you'll be fine mate.

How long you been using the squeegee fella,in the early days had this problem but got over it after a month.just make sure you get in corners and you'll be fine mate.
13 years with a squeegee! i am no novice to a squeegee i find using this mix far easier to work with in low sun, as i have said for the past 2 weeks i have been flying using this mix try it!

Really 13 years and you have problems with low sun smearing,nearly 20 years so not a novice either,maybe check your squeegee.just thought you were a novice no worries.

Anything is worth a try & I shall be giving it ago. Not ashamed to say after 4 years I still hate it in the sun & think anything that's cheap & can make a diference is worth it.

I never have this problem when squeegeeing...but do have this problem on leaded windows when you wash, dry and buff, if the sun is on it, proper smears the windows!

I never have this problem when squeegeeing...but do have this problem on leaded windows when you wash, dry and buff, if the sun is on it, proper smears the windows!
I had the same problem until i used this stuff now it is far easier!

Thanks for the tip James....will give it a try.......err....once I get some windows to clean /emoticons/sad.png/emoticons/biggrin.png

Mart.

Thanks for the tip James....will give it a try.......err....once I get some windows to clean /emoticons/sad.png/emoticons/biggrin.png
Mart.
no problem mate just to let everyone know the 2 capfulls i am using in 6/7 ltrs of water!

I cant upload a video at the moment, but check out a video on YouTube by jouk45 who uses a bar of dove to clean windows for a smear free finish

I cant upload a video at the moment, but check out a video on YouTube by jouk45 who uses a bar of dove to clean windows for a smear free finish
Yes i think joe did that for inside cleaning!

Over the years cleaning in low sun has been a problem for some with getting smears!
windows looked fine from outside but when you looked from the inside windows looked smeared,

well for the past 2 weeks i have been using 2 capfulls of this into my water!

http://flashcleaner.co.uk/en_UK/apc-cleanshineliquid-crisplemon.do

And i can say it is absolutely brillant to add to your wash water! i have been absolutely flying these past 2 weeks with this added to my water no streaks smears nothing even with the sun on the glass this still cleans brillant added to your soap mix! leaves a really good shine on the glass as well,

I must say am well impressed with this added to my mix and so will you be!

Try it lads you wont be disappointed!
I thought we had some under the kitchen sink, but it's a different brand. I already use a cleaning agent, HG System, in my water, and there are many others about, as well as washing up liquid, so isn't this the same thing.

Hmm might do a similar job to the vinegar I use, I might try it especially if the squeegee glides better that can never be a bad thing.

On another note I had to use Fairy the other day, ran out of ecover and nowhere close to me sells it. Never, ever again, it just doesn't do it for me the way I work my applicator is probably drier than most and squeegee had no glide at all. Hated it.

Hmm might do a similar job to the vinegar I use, I might try it especially if the squeegee glides better that can never be a bad thing.
On another note I had to use Fairy the other day, ran out of ecover and nowhere close to me sells it. Never, ever again, it just doesn't do it for me the way I work my applicator is probably drier than most and squeegee had no glide at all. Hated it.
Dodger i dont use the vinegar now that i use the flash! and it smells nice as well

Back