Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Can I Claim?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

summershine

TAX REBATE

Hi all!

I am currently employed by the government (emergency services) and wondered if anyone can help me with what I am able to claim back??

I am just starting out window cleaning (part time) and I'm sunsure what I can Claim for or how to do it. How much tax do I have to pay as I already pay tax etc.. :wacko:

Hopefully future members will be able to see this article and answer their own questions.

Thanks Summers

Hi,

I am employed fully and self employed part time, you don't get anything back, you need I register for self assessment and begin paying national insurance on this work (aswell as your current job) and the tax is done by self assessment which won't need to be done till next year.

yeah and dont think like most people do when we say claim it back you dont really see it its just gets knocked of yer tax.people think you get a big load of cash in yer hand back lol

TAX REBATE
Hi all!

I am currently employed by the government (emergency services) and wondered if anyone can help me with what I am able to claim back??

I am just starting out window cleaning (part time) and I'm sunsure what I can Claim for or how to do it. How much tax do I have to pay as I already pay tax etc.. :wacko:

Hopefully future members will be able to see this article and answer their own questions.

Thanks Summers
How much are you investing in window cleaning?

Not much as im traditional. But once i get faster and more professional, then i will venture onto new horizons e.g wfp's

Cheers lads appreciated

Back