Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Some More Mobile Images

WCF

Help Support WCF:

nearlyclean

We recently updated the mobile version of roundpartner, Make it a lot easier to use and give it a more iPhone app feel.

mobile2.png
mobile3.png

What's the chances I can import all my contacts and details over from aworka so I can try it out!?
We have an import mode for that http://blog.roundpartner.co.uk/2013/02/uploading-your-data-from-george-to-roundpartner/

Here is a tutorial on our blog to how to do it, it says george but aworka is the same. You want to save a back up file to your computer in Aworka and then you can use that file to upload it as a round to roundpartner.

Any queries email me at [email protected]

Currently old school and use a diary,

I've so much work it's hard to manage sometimes,convince me what makes you different as looking in to a program like this and will it work for windows phone or just i phone.

We test regular on iPhone and Android. It works on window and blackberry phones as well. but not much in it to be honest, just down to personal preference.

What makes us different. Customer service, we aim to respond to problems fast, if there is feature you require and we can do it we will put in there for you.

We want to take all the best bits from all rest and fix the things that don't work in others.

Simple to use. save you a fortune in pens and paper.

Safe and secure data back ups.

Designed for use Mobiles and Tablets

I can go on about what makes Roundpartner different but the only way is to try our Free 6 week trial /emoticons/wink.png

​Home screen

mobile1.png

Easy to add new jobs

mobile5.png

Couple of more screen shots of the mobile interface, should make it a bit easy to add your new customers.

Latest Posts

Back