Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter Cleaning

masonc536

How much do you charge to clear out the gutter and clean the outside of it with waterfed pole? Or how much just for cleaning outside?

Maybe a wee bit too much but I still get plenty of work /emoticons/wink.png

As an example this one I did yesterday including:

Gutter clearing

Deep cleaned outside of gutters, fascia, soffit and cladding.

Deep cleaned window frames, sills and doors

Deep cleaned conservatory roof inside and out.

View attachment 2152

View attachment 2153

How much do you think I charged for that lot?

I charge an average of £30per side of gutter, more if the downpipe is blocked, cleaning the outside can be all different depending on how dirty it is, and if your doing the gutter then you'll prob have to do the fascia and soffit to.

And Smurf I reckon £250!

You know me so well. /emoticons/biggrin.png

I was feeling generous so gave a bit of discount so was only £330 /emoticons/wink.png

I would say about 350 as its you smurf lol

Many Thanks

Here is another pic of the quality of the work I do

View attachment 2154

The customer even said she already has a window cleaner but after I had finished wants me to clean her windows regularly in future also a yearly deep clean to keep the outside of her home looking nice /emoticons/smile.png

Many Thanks
Here is another pic of the quality of the work I do

attachicon.gif
IMG_4273.JPG

The customer even said she already has a window cleaner but after I had finish wants me to clean her windows regularly in future also a yearly deep clean to keep the outside of her home looking nice /emoticons/smile.png
Wheres there before picture?

On very old leaky type joint staining then you can only do the best you can to clean the surface dirt off. I also as of yet have not found a product to remove those types of stains quickly if at all . If customers expect old guttering to come up like new then be honest with them and tell them you can only do your best or they have the option to have the guttering replaced instead. /emoticons/wink.png

Latest Posts

Back