Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Business Cards And/or Leaflets?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

hazza2012

trying to decide weather to use double sided business cards with most onfo on it then a seperate card to let customers know we have been. or should i be going about it a differnt way?

thanks harry

Business cards are good but if u wanna mass drop in areas and get a foot in then flyers

Business cards are best for windows cleaned today cards

Ive got business cards like that. I use these for handing out though. Your bettter of with flyers for going through doors. there bigger and easy to notice
Nice.
I have just had the backs done on my flyers. Now the question is, do I deliver my self or pay £25 per 1000 to a local business haha. (im lazy and hate walking)

Nice.
I have just had the backs done on my flyers. Now the question is, do I deliver my self or pay £25 per 1000 to a local business haha. (im lazy and hate walking)
I would pay that, thats cheap compared to prices up here. I got quoted 97.50 for 2.5k delivered but that was from a company they also have GPS on there vans so you can track there progress etc.

so i am planning on getting double sided business cards, some leaflets for mass handout then may look into another "your windows have been cleaned today" card or may just put through a business card to show we have been

so i am planning on getting double sided business cards, some leaflets for mass handout then may look into another "your windows have been cleaned today" card or may just put through a business card to show we have been
Just print windows have been cleaned slips off your self on the computers. I get 10 out of a sheet of paper.

Nice.
When these guys delivered the leaflets, did they deliver yours with someone else's or on their own?

They deliver them with the local weekly free paper, plus other leaflets. But seen the other leaflets, which our things like pizza express, on the most cheapest of paper, Mine is pure quality card. Hard to screw up and put in bin.lol

When these guys delivered the leaflets, did they deliver yours with someone else's or on their own?

Back