Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The Changing Wfp Market!

I wonder if I went to him and said " have you got any Ionic poles or Gardiner poles?" he'll say no.

You can only sell what you've got.

Interesting video though. The add-on section idea was quite good. Hell of a price mind you!!

I stopped at about 3mins. He has not got a clue!

I purchased a 18ft extreme. I have purchased several extensions and that extreme cleans at just shy of 40ft.

He picked a clx? And not an slx or extreme.

yer the prices are high! but thats the usa for you!

lot of poles that we buy here can be extended, but you have to use poles sections from other pole ranges to do it, without looking i dont think there is one that you cna buy here that has its own range of extention poles.

So not good news from one of Alex's distributors then as he is blatantly knocking gardiner products in that vid /emoticons/ohmy.png

yer the prices are high! but thats the usa for you!

lot of poles that we buy here can be extended, but you have to use poles sections from other pole ranges to do it, without looking i dont think there is one that you cna buy here that has its own range of extention poles.
Gardiner extreme.

if you purchase the 25ft version (you can even buy the 18ft and do it), you can then purchase a twin pack taking it to 35ft, then another twin pack taking it to 44ft. Once you are at 44ft you can go all the way to 83ft.

Alex( chap in video) has not got a scobby.

I am so glad i don't clean in the USA. He thinks the unger is a good pole? Yeah for propping up scaffolding maybe.

Gardiner extreme.
if you purchase the 25ft version (you can even buy the 18ft and do it), you can then purchase a twin pack taking it to 35ft, then another twin pack taking it to 44ft. Once you are at 44ft you can go all the way to 83ft.

Alex( chap in video) has not got a scobby.

I am so glad i don't clean in the USA. He thinks the unger is a good pole? Yeah for propping up scaffolding maybe.
ok thats one pole that you can buy extentions for in the same range,

shame all ranges of the carbon poles dont have there own extention poles,

I think the clx and slx would have too much whip and bend.........

The smax 50 (which i aint used yet) does have some bend to it.

What grinds my gears, is he picked an clx!

Clx is great pole and designed well for its purpose, at 27 feet it does get whippy. For higher stuff I prefer modular poles. The guy is obviously trying to sell his extension add on.

I think the clx and slx would have too much whip and bend.........
The smax 50 (which i aint used yet) does have some bend to it.

What grinds my gears, is he picked an clx!
people do mix and match on the slx to get them longer, but like you say they arent really designed to go up high! like the other poles

I understand the sales logic of the vid as he will earns more from selling those dear poles and extensions

But to be honest who is going to buy a pro 7 at £17000 just to use upto 4 storey work that so say can reach 7 storeys using the 3 extensions that come with it. Would you want to hold a pole one handed 40 foot up in the air to be able to add sections then take them off again before you could collapse the pole properly.

Another problem with not having a pole section end stop is you could easily over extend the pole and 30 foot of pole could drop to the floor

I understand the sales logic of the vid as he will earns more from selling those dear poles and extensions
But to be honest who is going to buy a pro 7 at £17000 just to use upto 3 storey work :rolleyes:
the americans! lol

just buy a facelift, mike from facelift said you can get sections soon that will take a 22 foot pole to 40 foot. i just messaged him on facebook /emoticons/smile.png

just buy a facelift, mike from facelift said you can get sections soon that will take a 22 foot pole to 40 foot. i just messaged him on facebook /emoticons/smile.png
yer still testing it for the 26ul tho! /emoticons/sad.png

The 26ft UL is a 22ft with the "secret weapon" extension section....

The larger extra sections which will be available in a few weeks will be great with the 22ft and 25ft....

The 26ul with the "secret weapon" unextended will work great....but testin is on going with the "secret weapon" extended whilst using a 30ft, 35ft and 40ft....

So, if you have a 26UL feel free to but the extra's and we will present the results of our tests clearly for you to see if its advised to utilise your extension at the increased heights... If not you can still leave it unextended and benefit from the extra rigidity on the pole whilst adding very little weight...

Hope this helps..... and makes sense...

The 26ft UL is a 22ft with the "secret weapon" extension section....
The larger extra sections which will be available in a few weeks will be great with the 22ft and 25ft....

The 26ul with the "secret weapon" unextended will work great....but testin is on going with the "secret weapon" extended whilst using a 30ft, 35ft and 40ft....

So, if you have a 26UL feel free to but the extra's and we will present the results of our tests clearly for you to see if its advised to utilise your extension at the increased heights... If not you can still leave it unextended and benefit from the extra rigidity on the pole whilst adding very little weight...

Hope this helps..... and makes sense...
yer thats sounds good, in other words buy the extentions but use the ul section at your own risk with them!

ill test for free mike lol :lol:
Me too /emoticons/smile.png .

I'm only 10 minutes away, so I could pick one up in the morning.....won't cost you a penny on p&p either /emoticons/biggrin.png.

Back