Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Magnetic Signs

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I know of a place local to me who are really good, I have currently got two signs from vista print there not very big though that's the only problem

That's what I've done mate, I've got a combo van, mine cover virtually the whole side, were the vista print ones are like 1/4 of the size if that

All magnetic ones will damage your paint unles your car/van paint is cleaned spotless and waxed first.

I just bought a pair of signed sun shades which are printed (£10) should be here next week /emoticons/wink.png

Ill post a pic when they arrive /emoticons/smile.png

Have used vista print ones for 3 years & never lost one & have not damaged my car or van. Have also had quite a bit of buisness from them. Agree if you gotta big van they look a bit silly but for mt car & then my Astra van they were great.

Sign writtens ok but you can pay out a lot & if yer van breaks down or is in a crash it's a waste but obviously it's better but magnetic has done well for me.

Back