Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure Washer Parts

WCF

Help Support WCF:

johnny bravo

how do you find out what size you need for lances etc, smurf do you know what size conection youd need for your washer if you wanted a new lance, terrys aren't too long, id like a longer one for when cleaning , im 6.3in, so I want a longer one to make it more comfortable, I may be best asking terry @ jetmac.

Geimister do you know what size your washer conections are say if you needed to order a new lance etc, did you find out.

Johnny, you used yours yet?

I managed to get mine in my car alright, fits perfectly, its just getting it in lmao, I used wooden ramps to get it in lmao!

i haven't had chance yet, still in house, don't want the freezing weather getting to pump, I will try the car with some chipboard to stabelise it on, waiting for some decent weather. priced up single sided colour flyers from local printer shock £125 for a 1000 £175 double sided. ill look online

Don't forget your feeding barrel , if you keep using tap only it may affect your pump.

Go to Weloveflyers

You could get 10% discount if you become vip on here

I paid £40 for 2500 leaflets

I ran out of business cards about 2 years ago also don't bother with flyers myself.

Maybe I should get some more? :rolleyes:

My local printers charged that aswell!

No wonder nothings local anymore lol,

anyway.

Orderd my leaflets last night, so, should get um by nxt Monday.

I ran out of business cards about 2 years ago also don't bother with flyers myself.
Maybe I should get some more? :rolleyes:
Sarcasm???
Anyway.

Smurf, I think your website does you wonders so maybe save your cash on this occasion? /emoticons/smile.png

My printer ink ran out about 4 years ago too :rolleyes:

I should make more effort really as I'm supposed to be running a business but recommendations keep on coming so I never got around to it to be honest.

One thing I was considering getting is a few of those chepo boards to leave on display for a week or two at a property after a clean as might also generate some extra work. What do you think chaps?

Smurf / Gmeister on the loncins when you have finished pressure washing or before you start to turn on, am I right in thinking the choke is positioned in towards the engine. I know choke goes on on start up then back to position. manual not great for showing

yes I had it on today did well, bought one of them dirt covers from Aldi, total cr.p taking it back. yes smurf every thing great a bit hit and miss with the choke. what is the off position it should be in is it towards the engine, when starting bring it out a wee bit then push back in when engine running fine.

The choke off position is where the petrol on position is so as you look at both levers they should line up.

yes I had it on today did well, bought one of them dirt covers from Aldi, total cr.p taking it back. yes smurf every thing great a bit hit and miss with the choke. what is the off position it should be in is it towards the engine, when starting bring it out a wee bit then push back in when engine running fine.

Back