Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cold Weather Pressure Washing

nice one smurf ,ive a few powerwashing jobs on this week so hopefully the weather dosent get any worse ,

Yes it is...brilliant bit of kit for the money. /emoticons/wink.png

is that the loncin 14 hp washer from terry at jetmac? what they like you had any prolems with it? i just ordered one from today
Best ask Johnny as he has just bought an upgraded spec one so can tell you how much he paid.

To run fsc properly would say you would need at least a 21 lpm pump.

Smurf how much is that pressure washer £ wise? And would it run a whirly thing?

Thanks lads, I'm out again tomorrow to do a driveway job fingers crossed that is if temp goes above 1 c

nice one smurf ,ive a few powerwashing jobs on this week so hopefully the weather dosent get any worse ,

Smurf = the king of pressure washing

Nope as the bin was spotless inside/out before I started using it and got it all mucky /emoticons/biggrin.png

smurf on your ball **** set up, have you got it attached to the push fit connection which is used with the hosepipe to fill up the wheely bin, im going to try get a setup made to also use on a 210 litre water butt ,

Yes it's just a standard hozelock type one which comes with insert that you will need.

HozelockTapConnector-medium.jpg

smurf on your ball **** set up, have you got it attached to the push fit connection which is used with the hosepipe to fill up the wheely bin, im going to try get a setup made to also use on a 210 litre water butt ,

Was simple to use which save me the trouble of lugging my own wheelie bin about

View attachment 2208

I just gave it a good clean afterwards as I always clean up any mess I make and with block paving is a very messy job indeed.

The one nut you just adjust so fits onto the lip and the other nut again you adjust to fit snug with the lid. Even the chap commented today how ingenuous the ballcock valve was. He was very impressed indeed & even gave a nice £10 tip to boot /emoticons/smile.png

Another few pics of a job I did today again borrowed the customer wheelie bin also the temp was between 1 & 2 c so with wind chill was bittery cold. /emoticons/biggrin.png

View attachment 2210

View attachment 2211

View attachment 2213

After (still drying out)

View attachment 2214

Because a pressure washer pump 15 lpm or larger demands more water than a tap can provide so you need to use a buffer tank to keep the washer working at full presure/flow rate as it sucks water out of it

Why do you use a wheely bin? And not plug into tap? Im not that experianced it myself...

Back