Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ladder Ankalad

I'v been banging on about the ankalad for a long time now so it's great news you have one now. /emoticons/wink.png

If you don't already have a microlite stand-off then best get one as is also a brilliant and handy bit of kit to have too.

View attachment 2256

I'v been banging on about the ankalad for a long time now so it's great news you have one now. /emoticons/wink.png
If you don't already have a microlite stand-off then best get one as is also a brilliant and handy bit of kit to have too.

attachicon.gif
IMG_4326.JPG
How much are those smurf got a link?

Stupid question.....

How do these ankalad tie on the ladder?

You bolt them in place or do they go through the rungs?

If you bolt them, means drilling the ladder? If so wouldn't this weaken it?

Like I say sorry its if a stupid question?

I'm not saying anyone else should ever do this but I used some threaded steel bars instead of drilling holes in my ladder.

Yep already got a microlite! Got both off of eBay, the microlite used was £40 and I won the ankalad brand new for £56, complete bargains!

My ankalad fixes through the rungs so no need for drilling! Seriously good solid piece of kit! Your ladder has to be at least 3metres long though to be able to attach it. They do one for shorter ladders but think it's a special order

Nice one /emoticons/wink.png

Yep already got a microlite! Got both off of eBay, the microlite used was £40 and I won the ankalad brand new for £56, complete bargains!
My ankalad fixes through the rungs so no need for drilling! Seriously good solid piece of kit! Your ladder has to be at least 3metres long though to be able to attach it. They do one for shorter ladders but think it's a special order

Latest Posts

Back