Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Would You Charge

Smurf

What would you quote for this exterior deep clean?

1. clean out all guttering inc garage

2. deep clean outside of all guttering, fascia, soffit & apex inc garage

3. deep clean conservatory roof & sides

4. deep clean all window frames, sills, doors and glass inc garage

View attachment 2320

View attachment 2328

View attachment 2329

5. pressure wash paving slab steps at front

View attachment 2327

6. pressure wash block paving drive

View attachment 2321

7. pressure wash patio areas at rear

View attachment 2322

View attachment 2323

View attachment 2324

View attachment 2325

View attachment 2326

dont know about pressure washing paths as i dont do them

but heresw how i would price it if it was my job.

gutters cleaned out £40 45 mins

all gutters and fasica cleaned £40 1hour 15 mins

conny roof £20 45 mins

windows and frames cleaned by wfp twice, 1 frames then back round to do glass, £20 30mins

so about 3 and a half hours work with set up , total £120

others may say twices as much but i would be happy with this,

a conservatory roof clean can vary from £20 - £100 depending on how dirty it is.....

Also newcs u charge 40 quid for gutter and fascia cleaned lol thats cool... cos i priced one up the other day at 40 quid.... that included a free window clean after aswell /emoticons/smile.png

Got two this size Smurf next week to do.exactly same as these are popular houses from the nineties.

Don't know about driveways,patios but for the house I've got them at £175 each.im well happy with that,got them on recommendations as well.

I would spend some of your money on a better pole smurf. Couldn't work with anything less than carbon.

As for price. Not a lot of change from £600

I haven't decided yet Chris as was wanting some feedback on pricing on this one.

Don't want to blow my chances by being too expensive. Also at the same time I don't want to under price the job to be honest either as that’s at least 2 days work for me. Plus will have to call back to re-sand the block paving on another day when the blocks and joints are dry enough.

What do you think then chaps?

Well the fascias Nd window frames don't look like they need a deep clean? Wouldn't take that long really. I'd say you could do that in a day, a long day now with the bright nights..

I thought you were an expert in pricing these up smurf?

I have no problem in pricing work up but now finding far too many upstarts around by me charging silly cheap prices :laugh:

Looks quite clean in the pics but close up most of the plastics need a good deep clean as I'm rather anal when it comes to cleaning properties.

Would still allow 2 days even though would try to get as much as done as possible on the first day.

Well the fascias Nd window frames don't look like they need a deep clean? Wouldn't take that long really. I'd say you could do that in a day, a long day now with the bright nights..
I thought you were an expert in pricing these up smurf?

I'm still hanging on to find out if the new slx2's are worth getting as my hybrid poles not show in pics are now getting old :laugh:

I would spend some of your money on a better pole smurf. Couldn't work with anything less than carbon.
As for price. Not a lot of change from £600

I would charge £12 windows, guttering would charge £65, conservatory £50. I reckon 2 hours tops. I don't do pressure washing, so don't really know, but I will price it for you. £60 pressure washing. (never done any before except jet wash my van). Hope this helps. I would charge to the nearest £5 so in total £190.

Latest Posts

Back