Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anybody Know Much About This?

Laugher

As the title says does anybody know about this bought it of eBay the other day as it said it was a di vessel but arrived today damaged (as you can see on the head) and leaking and I don't know to get the head off to look inside

Any help would be grateful

View attachment 1489

**** i just bin it 4 of those, coffee engineer left in my coffee shop but he side that you can not twisted and they sending them over to germany to fill it up, how much did u pay on ebay?

Just over £20 should of really bought a brand new one tbh just fort I would save a few quid.... Oh well the bloke who sells vyair only lives up the road from me will probs buy a new one off him

how many L is it? mine is 11L and i paid 25 quid on ebay 2 years ago. this weeks the first time i used it.

good size, just clean it out and fill it with resin mate. then test ya tds. mines 000. some people use 2 tanks

Yeah thats what i will do, I've only bought it to use on rain water to get it down to 000ppm, do you filter the rain water before is goes through the di?

i wudnt use a di on water over 60 tbh. it will run out pretty quick if used all the time. maybe now and then wud be ok i think

Yeah thats what i will do, I've only bought it to use on rain water to get it down to 000ppm, do you filter the rain water before is goes through the di?
yeh i use j cloths that go into a bucket with holes in the bottom then into my tank, then the water goes into my van system and in the di. i got filter from a motorcycle fuel line in the hose aswell to get little bits.

Latest Posts

Back