Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiners New Pole Hose

WCF

Help Support WCF:

simon

got a free sample last week, excellent tackle :Image3:

used it 3 days & it was quite cold a couple of mornings & it was easy to handle & most important for me , easy to nip & stop flow.

i had 10 mtrs on a clx 27 so not a lot of hose to tangle. but i'm be able to replace my old stuff with confidence now

the new rubber stuff???? it went in my push fit tap easy i can nip it to stop the water even with my left hand & it didn't leak from the push fit when nipped, its not as soft as the really old soft hose, which lasted me 18 mths so as this is pvc, rubber mix i imagine it will last a lot longer, mebbe you got a snide batch.

also if you think its too soft how come you cant nip (kink) it ??? if you cant kink it it must be too hard :Image2:

The hose Gardiner sold about 2 years ago was the best ever! Very soft and easy to work with....

The hose Gardiner sold about 2 years ago was the best ever! Very soft and easy to work with....
was a nice hose to use but I found it stretched a bit much for me which kept leaving me splits in the hose

I find surecleansystems have the best pole hosing. Soft and flexible, without being too soft and doesnt tend to kink and twist near as much as the others ive used.

I find surecleansystems have the best pole hosing. Soft and flexible, without being too soft and doesnt tend to kink and twist near as much as the others ive used.
I always go on that website they seem to sell everything a-z lol

but never ordered from their

They sell so much more than they have on the website H! Ive mentioned it to Arthur at sureclean, that he needs to improve the site, as it is really off putting when you cant find what your looking for!

Back