Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Unger Rub Out

Belfastcleaning

Just received my unger rub out hard water remover..

When they said they had 100 free to give away I thought it was going to be a bottle but it's a little sachet you wouldn't even get a dolls house done with it..

But anyway.. I'm going to go to a job I done last week that their windows are really bad with hard water stains, so really hope it does work..

This stuff is absolutely amazing..

My local supplier selling it £13 for 500ml bottle.

It's raining heavy but I tried on small part of window and rub on, leave for 5 secs then rub off.. White marks gone..

100% recommend this stuff

This stuff is absolutely amazing..

My local supplier selling it £13 for 500ml bottle.

It's raining heavy but I tried on small part of window and rub on, leave for 5 secs then rub off.. White marks gone..

100% recommend this stuff
Same here. I though it would be hard work but rubed in with scrim and its gone. I tried taking a photo but its not good.

I was expecting a bottle as well but some little sachet lol!! Cant wait to use it either /emoticons/smile.png

Same here. I though it would be hard work but rubed in with scrim and its gone. I tried taking a photo but its not good.
Yes my iPhone camera is pants too. But getting a lend of a professional camera for a really bad house so hopefully get some good pics

Yes my iPhone camera is pants too. But getting a lend of a professional camera for a really bad house so hopefully get some good pics
I dont think its the camera. Its hard to picture dirt or stains on a camera in general. I was going to put a black bit paper on other sid eof the window to see if that would help but could be bothered. Just wanted to get in and have a cuppa lol

It would prob be better taking a photo close up from inside? Before and after, hopefully before will be blurry or misty then after be crystal clear?

Latest Posts

Back