Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just Noticed And Find It Funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcproperty

how people moaned when i was saying about selling controllers etc syaing that i should become and pay for a supplier status, so i did,

but one other member has been doing a similar thing and doing a service and no one has complained about him having to become a supplier! lol

just saying! :Image3:

I moan about everyone and everything but don't write it down for libel reasons /emoticons/smile.png

Not going to say names or anything as I'm not moaning about it and don't care, its just a observation I've noticed and just saying about it. just find it funny that's all

lol

popularity got nothing to do with it, because one person is more popular than another dosent mean that there little followers have to be immature about things! lol

plus at the time i was only taking about it not actualy advertising it

Depends on who the person is and you may not know the full SP.

So be carful with accusations.

For example. I am a member of staff! But I STILL pay for VIP membership.

I don't have to pay. But I do, I put in a lot of free time but I still pay for membership.

I have my reasons why I pay.

Not going to say names or anything as I'm not moaning about it and don't care, its just a observation I've noticed and just saying about it. just find it funny that's all
If you don't care why mention it in the first place.

Obviously you are bothered.

lol

popularity got nothing to do with it, because one person is more popular than another dosent mean that there little followers have to be immature about things! lol

plus at the time i was only taking about it not actualy advertising it
Relax lol. I was just pulling your chain

For example. I am a member of staff! But I STILL pay for VIP membership.

I don't have to pay. But I do, I put in a lot of free time but I still pay for membership.

I have my reasons why I pay.
Yes, it's called blackmail, now get that cheque in the post!

I paid vip before i became mod and i payed for a year!

RC please send a message to one of us Mods and we can sort it out....

I think RC has a fair point!

RC - can you PM about your most basic controller ? Ie price etc

Thanks mate,

Dave

If you don't care why mention it in the first place.

Obviously you are bothered.
I'm not bothered about the person doing what they are, it's was just people moaning when I only talked about my controllers and kicked up saying I should be supplier status because of the rules etc.

I think RC has a fair point!

RC - can you PM about your most basic controller ? Ie price etc

Thanks mate,

Dave
I'll sort it out when I get home, still out working at minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back