Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure Washing A Conservatory With Pure Water ?

S

sdrah

Hi - I was wondering if pressure washing a conservatory with pure water may help me to finish quicker and with better results??!

I haven't clean a lot of conservatories - but the one i've done , honestly not very impressed (luckily I got paid lol). After a good rinse I could see some kind of bits / debris/ small particles on the glass (it was a glass roof). I thought a pressure washer will blow all that more professionally in no time . Here is a 4m telescopic spray lance on ebay 290587008916

which might be useful to clean fascia too? just apply some g101 or anything else and jet wash it ?

Do not use a pressure washer on a conservatory roof!

if you are leaving small particles of dirt on glass using wfp, just use a large squeegee and leave the glass dry.

The only time I use a pressure washer on conservatory roofs is to maybe clean filthy finials and crests quickly but after saying that I do know what I'm doing.

If you attempt to use a pressure washer on a conservatory roof then more chances than not it will leak and cause you a whole load of grief in doing so..

Sorry but only cowboy's would go about pressure washing a conservatory.

Ive lost count of the amount off conservatories ive pressure washed,put some g101 on with chemical nozzle, use a(045) 25 degree nozzle, about a 1000psi , going through a boars hair brush and ive not had a single leak yet, honestly there is some nonsense talked about power washing, there is a science and some common sense involved, cowboys don't ken how to use em and give others that do a bad name, I wudnae bother using pure , until id finished with the pressure washer then a quick run over the glass with a wfp , job done happy leak free connie.

So you are are cowboy too like me but at least we know what we are doing :Image13:

Ive lost count of the amount off conservatories ive pressure washed,put some g101 on with chemical nozzle, use a(045) 25 degree nozzle, about a 1000psi , going through a boars hair brush and ive not had a single leak yet, honestly there is some nonsense talked about power washing, there is a science and some common sense involved, cowboys don't ken how to use em and give others that do a bad name, I wudnae bother using pure , until id finished with the pressure washer then a quick run over the glass with a wfp , job done happy leak free connie.

Its similar too my lance that I use on connies and fascias and soffits and caravans, I just use the brush though, I also have the added advantage of hot water pressure washer though, couple of tips

1) don't use a lot of pressure, 1000psi is enough, if no gauge start at low revs and build up till your happy.

2) get a lance with a brush attachment like the above vid, they are readily available, or steal one from a carwash haha

3) check how well put together the connie is, get a garden hose on it first, if any water gets in forget pressure washer and use one of these car wash wfp brushes with a hozelock fitting and some g101 on the brush,

Latest Posts

Back