Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Would You Like Cheaper?

rcproperty

Out of all the stuff that we use that we buy from window cleaning suppliers shops

resin, fittings, hose, hose reels, etc etc

what would you guys like at a lower price?

Excluding poles.

This is a serious question

I'll be a rebel and say poles even though it's excluded, come on for a bit of carbon fibre and plastic some are extortionate lol.

Yer if only. But not really something you buy from a window cleaning suppliers
Your question is too vague.

As I was going to say van insurance. As I use insurance every day.

Basically rc someone on the other end of phone who gives good honest advice like yourself,don't cost Much.

I get good deal on blade rubber but find the hose reels quite pricey as I need a new one.could do with some new scrims and cloths as well so look forward to your shop opening and will hold out for it.

Basically rc someone on the other end of phone who gives good honest advice like yourself,don't cost Much.

I get good deal on blade rubber but find the hose reels quite pricey as I need a new one.could do with some new scrims and cloths as well so look forward to your shop opening and will hold out for it.
cheers, will keep everyone up to date with the progress of it, could be a month maybe.

Hard going if thats what your going to do, its pretty competitive You will need to buy in bulk.

Hope you pull it off though already got bug customer base right here

Back