Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Window Cleaning Supplies Website Shop Coming Soon!

rcproperty

In the process of sorting out a new web based shop for window cleaners.

Email:- [email protected]

with your name and address to be put on the on the mailing list to keep upto date with it.

Also there will be leaflets, van sign writing, clothing, and a few more things to come!

and if that all goes well after a few months then a shop will be started based in northampton!

I forgot to mention on one of your threads, that even though I am not full wfp! I would like to see cheaper resin.

Definitely Resin though, so expensive for what it is, I mean yeah poles, brushes, hoses etc etc are expensive but you can save up where as resin you need to buy, like petrol lol

Good to see another web based window cleaning store!

yer thats one thing that we are trying to keep low, and the every day stuff that we use and needs replacing at times like connectors, clips, hose, reels, fillters and other things,

Is there a wc shop in northampton mate? Cause if not your gonna be busy!
no not one in a 50-60 mile raduis of us!!!! ones in london and birmingham and thats it!

there are a few places that you can get a few trad bits from but thats it, nothing for wfp!

there is just over 78 window cleaners listed on yel for northampton and thats not all of them either!

Nice one RC.

What webshop software are you going to be using as unless the site is good and transactions are secure (https://) ppl may not buy online from you.

Nice one RC.

What webshop software are you going to be using as unless the site is good ppl may not buy online.
i have no idea what one is being use, one of the other guys is sorting it all out, its part of one of his businesses that he has!

hence why we can offer leaflets, van sign writing, clothing, websites, etc

think that we could be the first place that a new starter to window cleaning can get everything with one company like all equipment, advertising, sign writing, uniforms, etc!

So what is the company called?

Post a link so I can take a look at his online shop.
we havent sorted a name out and website is still being built, the 3 of us only decided to do this 2 days ago!

There is two window cleaning shops near me, both on different sides of Nottingham!

Xline, they run a window cleaning business aswell as run a shop , so they are great for equipment and have the knowledge, expertise and offer great advice!

The other window cleaning shop sells trad stuff, and mostly cleaning stuff,(its bare empty lol) if you want more, or wfp have to order, and haven't a clue what they are talking about!1

But if your like xline, then you will make a killing!

People may buy online, but for convenience its sometimes better to go to the shop itself, and talk to the people that know what they are talking about, about your equipment and ask what you need for certain jobs etc etc!

yer thats true, plus the shop is on a busy road in the middle of town so be advertising all the window and other cleaning services too!

Back