Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Going Well

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Started cleaning new round I bought today went well. We had one cancel but this was down to her moving... she said... lol. It wasent all bad picked up 2 as we were cleaning. So 8.00 up per month. The round was 100% WFP I flipped it back to trad. Stupid most of you will think probably. Well you couldnt have been more wrong 12 people yes 12 people came out and said they were glad that we decided to go back to trad. I was a bit worried about going back but turns out it was a good idea. We did have one that wanted us to use WFP which I was happy to agree on.

Will be doing more of it in the coming week, most will be going back to trad but we will see how it goes.

On another note, im pretty confident im going to be taking on another employee. Just need to sort out a few details - Whizbizz is due up in May so Ill have plenty of work for the 3 of us.

From Jan 1st I decided to start saving... Well what I did was for every new house we got I put the first clean in a box... As im 90% sure just now that im taking someone else on we decided to split it.... there was 295.. in it. with a few quid left. We still had another 65.00 to go in. So from Jan 1st I worked out we had picked up 360.00 quids worth of work. Not bad going huh?

Pretty much it...

Hmmm Weird.

I converted hundreds and hundreds of customers to WFP and the work is done in 3 weeks compared to 4.

Saying that, i am in talks with another firm as tempted to join up. They are trad and we are WFP.

I would love to buy them out, as it would mean we would break the 10 van barrier /emoticons/biggrin.png

Hmmm Weird.

I converted hundreds and hundreds of customers to WFP and the work is done in 3 weeks compared to 4.

Saying that, i am in talks with another firm as tempted to join up. They are trad and we are WFP.

I would love to buy them out, as it would mean we would break the 10 van barrier /emoticons/biggrin.png
If all my work was in one place, like street for street then WFP would be they way to go. It would be quicker no doubt about it. Im not trying to be big headed here but Im fast Trad, and not splash and dash fast. Same with thy guy that works with me. If I knew it would be quicker to flip to WFP I would do it in a hear beat.

How many vans you got?

Two vans this company, two other company. But I don't get a wage from that as not my company. (Dads).

If all my work was in one place, like street for street then WFP would be they way to go. It would be quicker no doubt about it. Im not trying to be big headed here but Im fast Trad, and not splash and dash fast. Same with thy guy that works with me. If I knew it would be quicker to flip to WFP I would do it in a hear beat.

How many vans you got?
At last a fast traditional on here on same wavelength,I've had this problem,I'm so quick with squeegee that its just as quick for me to do this as well as wfp.i mix n match.

Back