Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Holiday

Doo

I've just booked a week in Spain in early June ..bit worried about my rounds that week , I was thinking I could move one forward & cram it into the week before & cram the other the week I come back ...what do you all do ?

I've just booked a week in Spain in early June ..bit worried about my rounds that week , I was thinking I could move one forward & cram it into the week before & cram the other the week I come back ...what do you all do ?
ummm canvassing in june then! lol :Image9:

i either just move them on, or get someone else to cover the round

Everybody needs a holiday mate just let them know you'll be a bit late and do as many as you can. Before you go and they'll be fine.

Customers go on holiday. Do they worry that your clean there windows & they can't pay you. NO. They just go & don't give you a second thought. 99% of them will understand that your going on holiday.

Back