Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Flyer Feedback

wax_addict

I've got a flyer sorted, hoping you guys could give me bit of feedback.

I looked about online and used tidbits from other flyers, mainly the house/teeth line, but tried to keep it as simple as possible and otherwise quite original and not a full on template. Maybe move the logo over to the left? Anything I'm missing?

View attachment 2459

View attachment 1535

Lol, I like the line about yellow teeth - original...

I think the text is a little low down, 2/3rds, but that's just my opinion... I see loads of flyers, but im no designer myself.

It's not bad, would probably make picture smaller and writing slightly bigger. Personally I would not put the bit about yellow teeth but that's just my opinion.

Only way to tell is get them through the letter boxes and get that phone ringing.

On mine I always say call now and get your frames, sills and doors included every time we clean.

Tell them to do something to get something. Simple really. I don't say for free!

Yea, I think although amusing, maybe not the bit about the yellow teeth. Hot wash is right, you need an action line to get them to do something

Cheers guys. Yeah I'll remove the teeth thing and try enlarging the text, see how that looks.

Good point with do something/get something, I'll add something in there.

Like the bullet points, number is way too small, I think window cleaning isn't big enough and it's white over the whitest part of the image maybe a little bigger and move it to the left.

All in all though quite good actually mate.

Oh and to make the logo and window cleaning stand out a little more, keeping with the colours I might add a yellow stroke. Just thin and 50-60 percent transparency.

Sorry to be negative but in what way is it an eco-friendly service and the teeth could be of putting.what worked for me on my leaflet was the experience I had in the trade before starting out.

unfortunately that's hard no as this forum shows that to many people get a wfp and so many starting up.

If you been cleaning windows for a few years put that on it and guarantee a good job done.

No worries. It's trad, so it's just water and ecover etc.. nowt else, which is eco-friendly, at least in my mind. Can't see it being harmful, figure 'eco-friendly' might help. A few people mentioned the teeth line, think I'll remove it just tryna think of something else to put in there.

I'm just starting up myself so can't really put much about experience on there, as much as I'd like to. Not gonna blag it, and everybody has to start somewhere. As I learn and gain more experience I'll change flyers up a bit to reflect that i think.

Do two flyers, one with teeth bit other without. Test them by delivering them see what works best for you, my first flyer had a poor response so tweaked it and now get high volumes of calls every day of the week. It's trial and error with advertising and costly too.

Not sure what version you are using but I tent to use file export rather than save as.

If your just printing yourself then I guess PDF is file. If sending to a company I think they often use high resolution PDFs.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Back