Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pricing Up Cladding Cleaning

I've got a call from a big community centre near me and they want a one off clean of the building which is pretty much all cladding on the outside! How do you guys go about pricing up for cladding cleaning?

The pic shows the front and side but the building round the back is prob about 4 times as big!!

I've done house cladding and charged hourly but thought I'd see if you boys had other ways of doing it!

View attachment 1551

Smurf I'm impressed you knew where to look! I'm sure there's more than one pooles lane in the world haha!! Yes it the whole building, every side is cladded and as you can see from the aerial view it's some size!

Take you day rate and times it by the number of days you think it would take then add travel, fuel, and any other expenses incurred would be your best bet.

How are you going to clean it?

Is there more than 1 up river yacht club? Lol
Haha didn't even notice the sign and I've been in that building about a thousand times in my life haha!!!

Take you day rate and times it by the number of days you think it would take then add travel' date=' fuel, and any other expenses incurred would be your best bet. [/color'] 

How are you going to clean it?

Gonna take at least a few long solid days at least I reckon

Or friends over the pond to clean sidings use a bleach mix which they call softwashing.

Back