Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Oven Cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

That's what I need to find out mate, I use nilco oven spray leave it on for 20mins and use and scourer if that's how you spell it and scrub with hot water, but there must be something that is strong enough to just spray on and the grease just falls off, I'm going to a cleaning shop tomorrow to find out what's the strongest stuff, I will let you know mate

We use at home the stuff from supermarket where you put the shelves in a bag and then put the rest of stuff in oven. Think it's Mr muscle. Works superbly well and brings it up like new with very minimal effort.

Yeh lots different products out there n i wamt the quickest and easiest lol...great Neil let me know please

That's what I need to find out mate, I use nilco oven spray leave it on for 20mins and use and scourer if that's how you spell it and scrub with hot water, but there must be something that is strong enough to just spray on and the grease just falls off, I'm going to a cleaning shop tomorrow to find out what's the strongest stuff, I will let you know mate

Cheers mate il have a look for it

" data-cid="116003" data-time="1366582274">We use at home the stuff from supermarket where you put the shelves in a bag and then put the rest of stuff in oven. Think it's Mr muscle. Works superbly well and brings it up like new with very minimal effort.

A lot of people are starting oven cleaning now theirs a few people out their getting kitted out with them diptank unit things

Yeh lots different products out there n i wamt the quickest and easiest lol...great Neil let me know please

I've been told by a company this is suppose to be the one

GMB Heavy Duty Oven Range & Fryer H&S COSHH Complete Cleaning Kit Bundle Incl. 5ltr Strong Degreaser Carbon Cleaner, Pack Stainless Power Scourers, Black Chemical Resistant Gloves, Safety Specs & Mask Plus COSHH data sheets

Greenmybusiness

£23.99

Latest Posts

Back