Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner

Neil

I ordered my pole on Friday and received them today, it's my first gardiner pole I have bought its probably not the best one to most of you lot but wow what a wicked pole! I bought the clx18 and got the clx10 for free,I also bought the medium mixed dual trim brush head and its the lightest brush head ever , the poles i bought also came with the little balls on the connector of the hose which i did not expect , also i ordered the quick loq for the resi neck and wow thats the #%##%# I ordered another brush head today from them too ,why have I not used gardiner before there the nuts and there products are the nuts!! Big up the gardiner massive !! /emoticons/smile.png

Oh and I got a free wooly hat (which I will keep for next winter) and a free pen. /emoticons/smile.png

Lol, it was a sale mate. I know there not the best of poles the clx but to compared to what I have been using they are the nuts!

I know my Gardiner stuff.

I'm changing brushes soon. When I do. Will send ya one and see what a think.

Cool nice one damo, the clx18 feels really light, I couldn't imagine what the super light extremes are like !!!

Phoned up gardiner today as i wanted s l x 30 but they haven't got nothing in till mid/late may i'm gutted

your right iv just had a look on there website now and it says free clx4 with every clx 18 and thats what i brought aswell, think il be giving them a phone in morning, nice one for bring that to my attention

Back