Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A New Customer I Picked Up Said That Most Window Cleaners Are

harunh

Substance abuserslol she pulled up while i was working and goes can u do mine i said fine went over and she goes my plan for today was to get a window cleaner and i jsut seen u i go well thats good timing isnt it she goes yeah but its hard to get a window cleaener cos most of them are substance abusers! lol i was like haha i go yeah theirs some dodgy people about lolDo u lot agree with my customer ?lol

Just be carful where this thread goes chaps!

I would disagree to some extent, but i have noticed a lot of windys i know do love to drink??? Inc my dad....

Do customers turn windys to drink?

On the addict bit, the last 4 customers i gained was from someone who was put inside for dealing. So who knows lol!!!!

In slum areas in some northern towns its very common so my mate from Teesside tells me,that's why he's down south.

This topic is to hot

C.I.D are keeping surveillance lol

Hold your hand up in the air... take your hands of your keypad

I never expected a customer to say that to me lol but jsut shows wat customers think /emoticons/tongue.png

There has always been an element known as the booze and fags brigade. Substance abusers? I doubt it, but its generally a job thats looked down on by many people. It has a poor image.

There has always been an element known as the booze and fags brigade. Substance abusers? I doubt it, but its generally a job thats looked down on by many people. It has a poor image.
It certainly has which is why uniform,signwritng is important.There are a couple of dodgy fellas round are way who I've seen drinking in car on job.

Back