Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help Me With Some Feed Back

Twhite

I need a new pole as mine is terrible ... Been looking at the carbon composite cox 22 witch is about £150 delivered

Or the brodex hydra ally ha25 for £120 delivered

What you think I should go for ? I want good ridgeness and light thanks

Could you afford an slx 22?

Clx is light, but is a bit floppy.. If you want rigid you need to go carbon fibre..

Costs a little extra but it's money well spent

I've got a gardener clx pole and I love it, but it depends what u wanna spend I've got the clx-22 which is around 150 delivered, don't rate brodex poles to be honest

For my next pole purchase would probably try a Phoenix X 26 UL just to see what they are like....

I had a go with a brodex ali pole the other day stopped and spoke to anotger windy doing the round and was surprised at how good the brodex ali pole was .

Spoke with Gardiner today they have a new full carbon pole coming mid may so I might hang out for that ....also there doing a deal get a small pole and a 22ft carbon composite for 140 delivered this seems good what you think ?

I have a Phoenix and a Gardener pole and to be honest the phoenix wins hands down but with the new Gardeners clamps coming out we will have to see

CLX is a great pole to start off with.

If you can afford it go for the SLX

If ya feeling flush buy the extreme's

/emoticons/biggrin.png

Back