Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wheelie Bin Cleaning Trailer Launch.

I have never seen one before down in the sticks of Dorset I don't even have dustbins we still just leave the black bags out but I see how it works and from a novice point of view I like it :Image7:

thats a good job for a self build , its very similar to my trailer, is the small tray at the back for collecting waste water ,and does it filter back in to the main tank

Not got it yet, but its only £135 for 5 yrs. Going to apply next week.
not to bad, better not get caught using it to much before theres upto £50,000 fine for it!

do you empty on the road or take it to a fowl sewer to empty it?

thats a good job for a self build , its very similar to my trailer, is the small tray at the back for collecting waste water ,and does it filter back in to the main tank
The tray at the back has a material filter in at, so the water filters and then goes back into the water tank.

not to bad, better not get caught using it to much before theres upto £50,000 fine for it!

do you empty on the road or take it to a fowl sewer to empty it?
Got permission from the water board to use the drain out side the house.

mine was bolted on but the scum just unbolted it ,i filed off the treads on the replacement and have a heavy duty chain wrapped around it

have you some work lined up for it yet
No mate dont have any work for it yet, its just a case of starting from scratch canvassing. How do you find wheelie bin cleaning is it a good earner. Any tips.
What type of trailer have you got.

if theres not to much competition in your area then you should get plenty of work , its fast money as a bin only takes a few minutes to clean , im using a freshbins trailer , there built specially for wheeliebin cleaning .also i find the customers like the fact that i provide bin cleaning windows gutter clearence facia and soffit and powerwashing as its more convienent for them and a big advantage for me , when i started i spent the first 6 months canvassing every day and it took off after that , good luck with it

if theres not to much competition in your area then you should get plenty of work , its fast money as a bin only takes a few minutes to clean , im using a freshbins trailer , there built specially for wheeliebin cleaning .also i find the customers like the fact that i provide bin cleaning windows gutter clearence facia and soffit and powerwashing as its more convienent for them and a big advantage for me , when i started i spent the first 6 months canvassing every day and it took off after that , good luck with it
Cheers mate! I know its not going to be easy because there is a couple of people cleaning bins in the area but they are really unprofessional they dont even disinfect and deodorize they just clean it at the side of the road and throw the mucky water in the gutter.
Im going to power wash the inside, wipe and clean the out side and the bin lid then squirt with disinfectant and put a bag in it. all for £2.50 a fortnight.

Looks ok mate, mine is a van mount, that way it contains the overspray etc, good luck with the new venture , off all my work my bins is the most lucrative

Back