Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facebook?

wilgold

Hi guys could someone please explain to me the best way to setup Facebook I have made a page on my private account. How do I post on selling pages etc? Abit confused!

post a message to your own wall. Then press share, it will come up with some options share to a friends, groups wall.

Choose group for the selling page you belong to (you will need to be added as a friend by the admin staff for the group).

the second page you have made, change to posting for that page.

so if it called "phils window cleaning" click on the bit where it says post or use facebook as "phils window cleaning" not as your normal account.

cancel your private account and set it up like a private account but your first and last name is your business. i struggles coz it wouldnt let me use just do then my windows. it said its not a real name. i had to use Just-Do My-Windows like a double barrel name. now i can post and use it like a normal account. i post in items for sale groups and get lots of work this way.

yeh i had a like page but it was **** and never done what i wanted. i just deleted my main account coz all i got was stupid game requests, then set up my first name as just-do then sirname my-windows. then i got to add lots of people and kinda canvass for work. i joined local buy and sell groups and put adverts up. best time i find to put ya ads up are 2:50pm before the single mums go to get there kids and in the evening when the football is on, the blokes get the telly and the wife gets on facebook and looks whats for sale.

Back