Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Good price for solar panel cleaning ?

harunh

got a person come up to me saying can i do solar panels i said yeah he goes have u done some before like ? i go yeah even though i reeli never lol he goes to me i got 6 how much wud u charge?

i said 2 pound per panel plus £10.00 start up fee so he said 22 quid i go yeah

is that a decent price ?

am up north so prices down here are low remember lol

So take it you didn't bother to take a look either I guess going by what you said. If so how can you give a price on something you haven't seen then ask if the price was about right. I do worry about you sometimes H.

got a person come up to me saying can i do solar panels i said yeah he goes have u done some before like ? i go yeah even though i reeli never lol he goes to me i got 6 how much wud u charge?

i said 2 pound per panel plus £10.00 start up fee so he said 22 quid i go yeah

is that a decent price ?

am up north so prices down here are low remember lol

er good question....er don't know...i do have a suspicion that gains of at least ten percent are available after cleaning so worth mentioning..../emoticons/smile.png when you price the job....

How much do residential property owners actually save on their electric bills using solar panels.
I'm off grid and use pv and wind for leccy. I was sceptical about the figures used for selling solarpanelcleaning. I rigged up an ammeter to see the difference as I cleaned my panels. And yes ten percent easy. Of course there is more savings for those who have the earlier rate on feed in tariffs. More on this later, I'm off to puzzle wood with the screaming kids......

Whilst I was clearing gutters today I was asked while I was up there to see if the customer panels needed cleaning. I had a look but to be honest they looked darn clean to me what with the heavy rain showers we have had over the last few days.

Yes I could have told porkies and done all the sales **** that cleaners like to talk about to win work but I just could not be arsed for an extra £60

The only way to wfp that solar panel array was from me gutter clearing ladder set up so I'm darn sure I wasn't going to clean them for anything less. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back