Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Northampton

Nah. Northampton town are called the cobblers but being rivals to Peterborough we call them the wobblers.

To be honest it's about an hour from me & I've been there 3 times & don't look a bad place. You got Milton Keynes nearby which is also a nice place

OI nothing wrong with northampton!

there best thing about northampton is the roads out of it! lol

i live there!

CNS has now decided to move elsewhere lol. Why did you have to say that RC lol. Mind you CNS think of all then nights you can meet RC down the boozer for nice long chats on Heath & saftey lol. Now where's my noose.

RC is it really that bad?

I'm fed up with paying te prices round here, I look out my front window and there lie a caravan on it side stripped to peices, rubble dumped everywhere.

Its so shoit here consider the prices round here!!

CNS has now decided to move elsewhere lol. Why did you have to say that RC lol. Mind you CNS think of all then nights you can meet RC down the boozer for nice long chats on Heath & saftey lol. Now where's my noose.
Pub+ RC sounds good to me

we can come pick you up and you can join in too!!! lol

RC is it really that bad?

I'm fed up with paying te prices round here, I look out my front window and there lie a caravan on it side stripped to peices, rubble dumped everywhere.

Its so shoit here consider the prices round here!!
no its not that bad really, like everywhere really it has it areas that you would like to live!

Lol you'll be the only person I know lol. Is there any areas I should avoid?
Abington, thats my area! lol

blackthorn, goldings, areas there are a little rough, but saying that there are some nice areas there too,

Wootton/wootton fields area nice?
yer they are nice, used to spend a lot of time in wootton! its more than doubled in size since then though!

not to far from town,

hardingstone, duston, abington, kingsthorpe, east or west hunsbury, moulton, are not bad areas too,

then you have got a lot of villages just around the outside of the town too!

Back