Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Any 1 Doing Caravan Cleaning

nwcs

hi sold my old 250l water tank today, guys cleaning caravans down on east coast,

last to tanks i sold went to scarborough too to clean caravans,,,,

is there any money in it ?

any doos and dont i need to know ?

I have now cleaned approx. 170 this year and got a few more to do in a couple of weeks what do you want to know there is good money in it but really you need to get a few on the site one offs aren't that good

hi mark sounds like your doing well,

do u just uses wfp, guy today said he uses wax in the water to clean and wax at same time,

as for the money well any idears , also how long des it take to do a full external clean ?

the guy today got some good contracts with sites and seems to be doing ok considering hes just starting out,

1 Visosol all caravan

2 Tap water and a good scrub all the caravan use magic sponge and stubborn marks normaly around window frames

3 Pure water all over

I charge £25 a caravan but I am doing a lot at a time

as a one you want £30-40

I do approx. 10-12 caravans a day am I am knackered by then

cheers mark,

i was thinking the same, good wash over with come normal water and cleaner and then rinse off with pure water,

and problems with seals leaking on older caravans ?

got told today £50 got full external clean, does that sound about right ?

also how long would a full clean take ?

roofs can be a bit of a pig they are very shallow so you cant do them floor as you cant see all the roof so it has to be done of steps but sounds about the right price

Back