Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Leaflets

These are the leaflets that i have built my round up on, im guessing they might get a bit of criticism on here but trust me they work a treat and saves a journey to go back and quote the customer as well. im designing some new ones now as i dont leaflet myself anymore dont have the time and the circular company wont write the prices on (not that i would want them to). thought that these might help some one on here thought who leaflets themself.

View attachment 1583

View attachment 1584

looks fine to me , ive always said leaflets that are clear and strate to the point work alot better then some fancy looking ones.

Had no idea you did trad, and use wfp for hard to reach windows, thought you were 100% wfp!

Leaflets look good!

Look good mate thinking of pumping 20,000 through a leafleting company to get another van on road.look good mate.

Great idea just seen someone else on here who writes the price on. But what I want to no is how do u price up without seeing the back of the house? Iv asked this on a few posts but no one seems to answer lol also I take it u don't stick to the 7 days ie someone rings 10 days later u still give them the deal?

i seen one of h leaflets with the price on a while back in one of my customers houses lol.......

and he was cheaper

im still cleaning the windows

i seen one of h leaflets with the price on a while back in one of my customers houses lol.......

and he was cheaper

im still cleaning the windows
Its not about the price mate if their happy then they wont change, if u do a **** job then they will simple lol

Wat area was this customer mate?

We have been cheaper on a few occasions, but still aint got the work.

A fancy looking leaflet still doesn't prove you are any good /emoticons/sad.png

Yup, I have similar leaflets that I also built my round out off, its taken me 1 year and 4 months to get 290 customers and my goal was 300 (current goal) next goal will be 350

Yup, I have similar leaflets that I also built my round out off, its taken me 1 year and 4 months to get 290 customers and my goal was 300 (current goal) next goal will be 350
How many leaflets have you dropped do you think?

Ow lol.

Was just wondering. We see seem to be a couple of customers per 100!

A few years ago if i put a 100 i would get 20 calls! So maybe it wasnt the leaflet and just a lucky area/economic climate /emoticons/sad.png

thats good going 20calls per 100 leaflets i done some course few years back and on that they were saying response rate for leaflets should be around 6-8%

Great idea just seen someone else on here who writes the price on. But what I want to no is how do u price up without seeing the back of the house? Iv asked this on a few posts but no one seems to answer lol also I take it u don't stick to the 7 days ie someone rings 10 days later u still give them the deal?
with regards to pricing up the back i have set prices for most houses so a terraced=x semi=x detached=x conservatory=x obviously if its a big house il write more on the leaflet whilst there, when they phone i ask about conservatory which again have set prices for 3-5 windows= x 5-10 widows= x etc. Iv found that most people will say on the phone if more windows on the back than expected which has happened a couple of times.

7 days is only really on there to get them to pick up the phone, iv only ever had 1 person ring me up after the 7 days quoting the leaflet price as they said they didnt notice the leaflet in the porch (which had been there 2 weeks) but yes still honored that price.

It depends on certain factors, and timing. This time of the year is the best, and if the sun is out seems to be a factor. Also if there are any other window cleaners in the area and if those\that window cleaner is doing a good job or not....

I found a rich area yesterday that has not had a window cleaner in for about 6 months and I got 4 customers for 2 hours of carding, and I bet more will call during the weeks. I have not even finished that area and still have a few blocks to do.

It all sounds good but I wonder if it work better with more time on there ie 14 days. As u may get some people thinking its gone over the 7 days so I can't ring now. Plus some will tit about do I want it don't I then it's gone over 7 days ill leave it... But in saying this I guess it can work both ways and to much time lets them find someone else...ok I'm done babbling on now lol tho I do love this flyer and will be giving it ago /emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back