Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Poles From Varitech Systems.

HotWash Window Cleaners

I have been to varitech systems today and have been blown away by the new poles they have in. Gardiner eat your heart out, you have some serious competition.

I am going to be picking up their newest version of poles next week and I am excited about it.

I am going to give them the Hotwash treatment and compare them to the poles I have already.

From what I've been told they are cheaper than gardiner poles and stiffer too and very very light and look great.

I was gobsmacked today. I will keep you posted and will be updating this after the trial period.

They are doing a modular pole 57ft lighter by 30% than the gardiner ones.

These new poles could change everything and I'm all excited about the prospect of better quality poles cheaper than other companies.

Interesting. Although does no one else find it ironic that there selling these flyweight poles but the brushes are vikans! The rigidity interests me, the lightness not so much, too light and you feel like your flying a kite, that's why I hope the new slx isn't much lighter. I'm in a bit of a pickle, on the one hand I like to try different products, on the other I think gardiners have done enough in this industry for me to warrant opting for the new slx! Actually, I don't currently need another pole, I'm just exited!

Back