Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Google Adwords

WCF

Help Support WCF:

if youre going to try adwords, set up a new gmail account wait for the email for free 75 when you spend 25 use that then set a different gmail account up and do it again. just my opinion but ive spend a lot of money on adwords and using this method is the only way i have had good results

My advice would be better to focus on getting your site on the first page of google organic search results than spending money on pay per click advertising.

Ad words can help a website get to page one of Google in organic listings. Be selective on which words you choose. Window cleaner would probably be an expensive word as a lot are competing for that phrase. You can end up spending a lot of money for poor results.

Well said...

Costs you money every time someone clicks on your link and they can be from anywhere in the world. Like other window cleaning firms checking your site out and even marketers (seo so say experts) also have been known to target firms with ad word campaigns running too.

Ad words can help a website get to page one of Google in organic listings. Be selective on which words you choose. Window cleaner would probably be an expensive word as a lot are competing for that phrase. You can end up spending a lot of money for poor results.

If your careful it works, you need to choose your keywords wisely. and your exclusion words even more so.

You can also set the location so only people in your target area see your ads, it takes a while to set up but it's ok for getting hits on your site, that doesn't mean sales though. You site has to make people want to call you.

Back