Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water Freezing Over My Windows.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

James

I was working til about 5.15 today and on my last conservatory windows I was finding my water freezing straight from my pole and onto the windows.

Will this leave streaks accross the windows in the morning when it thaws out? Never had this problem before.

Cheers, James.

it shouldn't but you cant be positive, happened to me yesterday & this morning so i walked the dogs & had brews in morissons & started again at 10.30 both days. its a pain but quite cool to watch

still cant decide wether it worth getting a fogwash though

Hmm, I just don't want dirt freezing in there and then when the ice starts to melt, it drips down the glass and ruins my clean /emoticons/unsure.png

James.

Hmm, I just don't want dirt freezing in there and then when the ice starts to melt, it drips down the glass and ruins my clean /emoticons/unsure.png

James.
James you should know that if it's freezing on the glass go home - not worth risking it mate. No guarantee you can be sure all dirt has run off before it freezes. I personally wouldn't put my reputation at stake for the risk. Explain to customer and go back when you can do it properly.

Matt

Back