Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ott Ooo (Shoulder Pain)

O

OoO

Not had any real pain for months and months. But deffo ripped this shoulder on monday /emoticons/sad.png

Worst of it is tomorrow i have some 30ft plus work todo lol

What do you guys do?

Work through it or take time off?

Work through it - the wifes nagging is ten times as bad as any pain!

Even worked with a leg in plaster a few years ago - though I was limited to ground floor trad stuff for 5 weeks!

Seriously, depends on what you've done. I've disclocated my right shoulder at least a dozen times, but given a few days rest, I can get back on it.

I am using heat and by the morning it's ok. 3 day weekend coming so all good.

I think I have torn a muscle. Nothing major but hurts. Grrrr

Stradivarius-violin-007_zpse1defb3c.jpg

LOL thats what me and old man do.

"let me see if we have one, yeah i do"

"this is the worlds smallest violin, playing the worlds saddest song hahah"

I have a tens machine, brought from a chemist for about £20. when I ache, or am in pain, I use it for 2/3 days. it works wonders. Worth every penny...

I used to ache every night really badly, one shoulder was always in pain, that's the 1st 18 months of w/c. then I brought a slx 18ft pole and a tecbuk brush, since having this new equipment, I don't suffer at all. I used to use a ionic 17ft pole, because of the lack of height this reach, this is why I was suffering so badly, with my new pole I am able to work at a better angle, not sure if this will help you. I have also stopped taking my hose and reel out of the van at each house, this may have also helped my aches and pains.

This is my 3rd year of WFP, but this pain is pretty epic /emoticons/sad.png

I have built the neck, arms and shoulders. Just this time, it really really hurts.

Might give a tens machine ago.

Worst of it is, dad is off ill as well..

I diagnosed my self with sciatica!!! so brought a tens machine, used it for about 4 days running, and the pain went, it does come back, but not had it for months now...

The tens machine is worth its money, years ago they used it as apain relief when givin birth, so ask your mrs, she will know what it is.

I diagnosed my self with sciatica!!! so brought a tens machine, used it for about 4 days running, and the pain went, it does come back, but not had it for months now...
The tens machine is worth its money, years ago they used it as apain relief when givin birth, so ask your mrs, she will know what it is.
They still highly recommend them for birth now /emoticons/smile.png

Absolutely brilliant machines

Never understood what sciatica is?

I get shooting pains in foot though every nown again, only started getting past month and can be painful

I get shooting pains on my back a lot, no going doctors though because they will tell me to stop doing car cleaning and I don't wana stop lol

Latest Posts

Back