Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ever Smell Bull On Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take most things on here with a pinch of salt to be honest so maybe you should too...

After saying that though if you wade through the chaff you will find helpful information and good advice. :Image9:

just like the T V lot of repeats

but also some really good advice, somethings you have to let go over your head at times

Mmmm....never smelt a bull........

But,.........I've sniffed a few bicycle seats :Image10: .

Simple really. If you don't like it don't read it or comment on it.

If someone exaderates then there just making thereselves look stupid & fooling thereselves.

I have learnt a lot from people on here & picked up a lot of tips.

You also get to know the ones who exaderate.

I've always stay away from forums and hate Facebook,twitter but have found this site helpful and interesting.I've a big thanks to Smurf unbelievable advice and I thought I knew a bit,a whole new ball game now.

I'm afraid in this game you always get people who talk the talk but can't walk the walk.

i,ve only been on this forum five weeks now and found it really helpful, you only have to ask and you always get good advice

i do find everyone helpful and friendly..it is good that everyone is prepared to share there knowledge

Got my eye on one in particular. They will trip themselves up. Just read and take note ;-)
:Image4: It's true I tell-ya!

I used to sniff the bicycle seats when no-one was looking and (blah blah blah) :Image3: :Image14: :Image13: .

ps

This forum is the best by far.......simples :Image7: .

Personally, I don't, some of the other forums though, WOW
Absolutely right, the beauty of this site is the absence of idiots and trolls. Sites like CIU have nearly been destroyed by them. Actually, this thread is a good example of trolling, or has nobody else noticed? A meaningless question posted to try and start a bit of conflict.
If this had been posted on CIU on a Friday night it would have turned into a drunken six pages of insults. Most of which would have to be deleted on Saturday morning.

Personally, I don't, some of the other forums though, WOW
Absolutely right, the beauty of this site is the absence of idiots and trolls. Sites like CIU have nearly been destroyed by them. Actually, this thread is a good example of trolling, or has nobody else noticed? A meaningless question posted to try and start a bit of conflict.
If this had been posted on CIU on a Friday night it would have turned into a drunken six pages of insults. Most of which would have to be deleted on Saturday morning.

Spot on.

Couldn't have said it better.

Time for this thread to be locked me thinks!

if someone wants to lie then let them lie... no point in challenging some1 saying their lieing...... if people wanna bull then let em

Why would you want this thread locked?. Some one asked a question, some of us put answers, theres rules and then thers RULES, Surely there is no harm in a debate, its not like anyone has got aggressive, or put someone down.

I choose not to read some peoples questions/chats, cos I know they are talking **** half the time. but then theres others I love to read. theres some rite good blokes on here, and its quite nice sometimes having a heated discussion, If we all had the same views, and answers, then theres no point in having this site.!!!!

Each to there own, :Image15:

Personally I think if it looks like bull and smells like bull, generally it is. Some people say it, some people spray it. I just keep clear of the less clever comments. Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back