Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Window Cleaning Rayleigh

Ettore Porcupine Applicator Sleeve

Window Cleaning Rayleigh

Haha the name ninja was clever from unger, I bought the ninja squeegee just for the name when it came out! And do still use it a lot of the time if I do trad work tbh!

windowsurfer

Was talkin to a friend who said unger are bringin out a carbon fibre channel that is dog eared but only producin 1000 of them, comes in a fancy box. Think said their not released yet? Intriguing :)

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

Window Cleaning Rayleigh

That's the exact thing I'd wanna buy lol! Bet it would be expensive though! I dog eared a normal unger once but didn't like it, but then I think I over done it!!

windowsurfer

Just thinkin. Good test for porcy applicator- use it for applying shaving foam to your face n check its exfoliating properties or ask the wife, may prefer it to a loofah.

windowsurfer
That's the exact thing I'd wanna buy lol! Bet it would be expensive though! I dog eared a normal unger once but didn't like it, but then I think I over done it!!

Found the carbon squeegee by unger http://www.buycleaningsuppliesonline.co.uk/product/1642/unger-ultimate-squeegee-carbon-fibre-complete-squeegee-35cm14-u1964-limited-edition, Nice box, would have to buy a glass cabinet for it n cctv for security.

Window Cleaning Rayleigh

Wow £132 I like it, but not that much lol!

norm
that was my worry too....i used it on an inside which was really bad and on one window i noticed loads of surface scratches and so i lost confidence in it ....but when i checked previous windows no signs so i carried on ...i think the owner had used something and caused the scratches...used it loads since and it does a great job...:)

:thumbsup:

windowsurfer

Bought 2nd hand frame ladder from ex window cleaner who used to do big shoppin chains 10 years ago. He said he used the porcupine applicator said it was great so its been on the scene for a while. Better get one before there is a price hike with all this attention.

Smurf

I've been using porcupine sleeves for a few weeks now and love them too bits.:thumbsup:

mrtaytay
I've been using porcupine sleeves for a few weeks now and love them too bits.:thumbsup:

Same here smurf and I also think they retain the water pretty well.

cheapncheerful

yep me kicked off the fluffy one and now use porqy on my normal applicator little norm and am now going after one for big norm....:)

Smurf

You could always cut one down to the size you want @Posh

Love mine. It's brilliant. Wish they did a smaller size tho

cheapncheerful

yeh ...i pass things to the wife to sew....i never see them again:rofl:

Smurf

I'm sure you could manage posh as you're not making a wedding frock ffs :D

Yes good idea but I'm **** at sewing :thumbsdown:

Smurf

Anyhow I thought I would have a play today with spike the porcupine as sally sill wasn't playing ball on a filthy glass conservatory roof. I soon found out sally sills bristles were rubbish compared to spike the porcupine for cutting through the grime. Dipped in a bucket of pure water with some ecover dish soap spike worked like a trooper. Bless him :D

Smurf

I will also pay good money to someone that comes up with a swivel flat scrubing jetted T bar fitted with a standard porcupine sleeve that can fit a wfp using gardiners quick-loq system after today's results. I will need to trial it first as you do:D

windowsurfer

Used my porcy today on a custys conny windows, they are covered with little birds mess all the time, as got their bird table right next to conny. Was so excited in getting my porcy:). However started raining:gush: and custy fine for me to continue. So it looked like it done a good job, but rain kind of ruining the view. Looking forward to trying it again.

Good idea smurf regards wfp scrubber. ALLLEXXXXX.

cheapncheerful

yeh the custys dont seem to understand how hard it is to clean all the bird cr ap off when they place thier tables next to the windows and of course thier barbecues...i had one all thick leadeds and net curtains and full of ...and of course i had to not break any plants...:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.