Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1St Customer Complain,

WCF

Help Support WCF:

London Window Cleaning

Just came back from a round, recieved text from very upset lady : I should explain her that price do not include cleaning windows inside she was very upset suprised. Do you explain that to your customers or is just obvious to me that we work outside. :Image1:

I charged her 25 for 3 bed house .

£25. seems high for 3 bed house........

how long does it take u ?

i got 3 bed houses for £6.00 but only take about 6 mins to do

no way mates, this is the cheapest one i have! this is London price is higher than in region /emoticons/smile.png"minimum charge is £25, otherwise there is no point for me to go" this is mine answer every time /emoticons/smile.png so far i have customers :Image9: I can do cheaper only if is around borough.

£25? Surely all Londoners aren't flush? What happened, did she not ask you to do inside when she paid and if she wasn't home how were you expected to do inside?

Best ask & always listen to what the customer wants doing first before giving a price. Never assume anything and yes always confirm what the price includes to the customer to save any confusion. Glass does have two sides you know so you may get asked to do insides too.

Just came back from a round, recieved text from very upset lady : I should explain her that price do not include cleaning windows inside she was very upset suprised. Do you explain that to your customers or is just obvious to me that we work outside. :Image1:

I charged her 25 for 3 bed house .

£25. seems high for 3 bed house........

how long does it take u ?

£6 is massivly cheap! you cant be doing the fraims n detailing for that!

i got 3 bed houses for £6.00 but only take about 6 mins to do

£6! ya cant be doing any detailing for that! least 12- 15 quid!
wfp tops and trad bottoms, i do have lots of others more exspensive, i was just saying the £25 min seems hi as my minimum is £6,00.

Indeed borys.... To be honest depending on size I might even charge alot more than that :Image9:

i agree with you, but if house cost £7.000.000, i think is fair to charge £25 :Image1:
Totally agree borys,this ain't ripping peeps of,I sometimes check how much property is worth if it's a biggy.

But never had this happen before.i always let customer know what I'm going to do.

Also since being in this forum and shocked by ultra cheap prices banging around but we won't go there.

your talking rubbish, i live in essex and used to do alot of work in east and north london and no way is £25 the average price for a 3 bed house, instead of overcharging your customers in order to make it worth your while why not try building a better and more compact(read 'profitable') round?

i might start charging a minimum of £25 for a 3bed, id only have to do 5 houses a day! and id be home 10.30,lol

I feel sorry 4u then, i clean my 10 houses per day £25 each and going home at 12. Got time to post on forum:) pop in one they on hammersmith or south kensington and give them a your price!

Good luck mate.

Now now boys if borys can get that price then far play to him after all they are in a wealthy area and the homes are not cheap either.

your talking rubbish, i live in essex and used to do alot of work in east and north london and no way is £25 the average price for a 3 bed house, instead of overcharging your customers in order to make it worth your while why not try building a better and more compact(read 'profitable') round?

i might start charging a minimum of £25 for a 3bed, id only have to do 5 houses a day! and id be home 10.30,lol

Should not matter where you live really. £25 is steep, im sure someone will come along and do it cheaper once word gets about. But if you can get it, good luck to ya.

Back