Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help! Emailing A Quotation

been to quote for a new contract today (nursing home) as they are not happy with the current contractors. iv had a look around the property with the manager so have a rough idea of what to charge but he has asked me to put the quote into writing to show the matriarch, he also asked if possible can i put a picture of my website on the front page as this will improve the appearance and my chances of matraich choosing my business as the current/last window cleaners were very average and just simply emailed the price in normal text format. (which is how i normally submit my quotations). im thinking about using a word/excel template http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/templates/results.aspx?qu=quote&ex=1&origin=TC103988241#ai:TC010377333 and snazzing it up a little my logos etc. if anyone has to do this before or just any input that could help me put this together this would be much appreciated

I use a jazzy version of this.

TBH if she cba to check your website, i wouldnt bother printing one out.

Plenty of work out there, certainly not chasing my tail to sort it out.

Invoice Template 1.doc

cheers damo, was thinking to go with something similar to this so you have just reassured me, il change it around a little first (my details logos etc) then add a front page do a screen grab of my homepage on my website and then email that over to them. im in 2 minds whether to add company docs behind the quotation i.e, health and safety policy, equal oppertunitys policy, training policy, environmental policy etc as i feel this can offer me a edge over competitors who are submitting quotes without these documents i know they havent asked for them but im assuming they will do before the contract commences anyways and it will also let them no we have these policys allready in place and take this work seriously. what you guys think

Back