Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water Rates With Seven Trents

WCF

Help Support WCF:

messsy

Im far too confused with this whole situation. I live researching wether it be programming or water fed poles. But this has got me to boiling point.

Anyway ill try to explain and get sone feedback.

We have a meter fitted and on standard non business fixed rate. I want to get to a more appropriate rate as to declare im using an ro system. I use about 400lt a day and my ro is at 2:1

I currently pay £8.20 per week.

I know (after three hours reading) jack diddly about the whole sewerage matered unmetered waste surface drainage ect

Is anyone with this company that can tell me the basics on how not to get screwed

Thank you /emoticons/smile.png

Sorry mate can’t offer much help, you might be better off talking to them (water firms) on the phone.

I have some cost info - When I was working out the best water flow rates & cost; 2.2lts of pure water per minute coming out from the brush, at that time it worked out to be around 1p (per min) – or with continuous use, 60p per hour. Or a general rule of thumb is - pure water is 4 times more expensive than a new wfp brush.

Pure water cost will be around £1.80 per working day. If you clean on average 12 per day that works out at £0.15p per customer, you can double that figure to cover the cost of filters, RO, resin etc.

I don’t know what amount of saving you will get, but it’s probably less hassle to ask your customers to pay the extra.

Richard

Back