Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Questions Or Suggestions For Roundpartner

WCF

Help Support WCF:

prefer window cleaner pro, a bigger one off payment but after that i can use it till i sell up or die.

I hate the monthly payment other wise I might be using your system.

Unfortunately we can't make it a one off payment like desktop software. We decided to go with the monthly subscription to make it more affordable as a running cost which can be claimed on expenses through your end of year tax.

Many are happy to use wcp or George we are giving an alternative for window cleaners to use on multiple devices and on their mobile phone

In the future we have annual subscription

Thanks

prefer window cleaner pro, a bigger one off payment but after that i can use it till i sell up or die.

We will be releasing Roundpartner lite soon, This will have the basic features like storing customers,planner and tracking payments. Option to add other features like mobile phone version or invoicing. We still need to work out pricing but will probably be around £5

I use George aworka at the moment & very happy with it!

What would you say I would benefit from by swapping to Roundpartner? or is it identical & just down to preference on use?

The other thing is I think it would be a night mare imputing all info again onto another system?

Sorry not to get back to your question sooner Oliver, What makes us different? We try to keep our customers happy, we are continuing to develop with you guys in mind and feedback from window cleaners who use the service or other software we want to hear what you would find useful. They basically do the same things but we hope Round partner does it the best. If your happy with aworka then that is fine if not give us a try

This sounds like a funny question or enquiry, or even if you're making a suggestion, it sounds wrong.

Back