Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bernie

Is it wise to write a quote on a flyer and post it without seeing the back of the house? Could this be letting u in for probs...

Personally, I don't flyer doors, I prefer to knock but, I have thought about doing what you're asking and in that case, I think you need to let them know that the price is based on the front windows whether it be front only clean or, a full house clean based on the front windows.

For example, you could add to your flyer, "quote for your front windows only £......."

or

"price for your house(based on front windows) £........"

"This price is based on accessibility to rear windows and, extensions, conservatories and patios will need to be requoted"

Mart.

it could be, i do a house that from the front only has 8 average size windows but on the back there is a large conservatory that has 12 patio door size windows and then the rest of the lower level is glass so in total there must be about just over 25 patios door size panes of glass.

but most normal estates nearly all houses are the same, so if you do one the you have a rough idea on what to charge.

Latest Posts

Back