Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ionic Systems

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Extremecleansussex

Yesterday, after four and a half years merrily working away, my pump decided enough was enough and stopped pumping. A quick phone call to Ionics and a new one arrived this morning. Ten minutes fitting it to the van and I'm back in business with less than half a day lost.

They may not be the cheapest but the money they can save you with their excellent customer service more than makes up for it.

good service,

but i think the companys selling systems should do or offer what i have done on building my own system.

i have 2 pumps fitted, if one fails i switch to the other pump and carry on working without any down time!

This is why we have van mounts and trolley system.

But ionics yeah just jealousy when people bad mouth them.

Good stuff dude!!!

yer it is good going,

i guess i never trust anything and like to cover myself, did do a lot of work 30 miles away from home so like to be covered just in case.

yep another reason im going to get a back up shurflo pump! mine cut out the other day due to my door been open and the sun shining straight onto it, i think they have a cut out switch when they get to a certain temp.

Back