Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Safe Flow Controller

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Been using it for over a week now and I dont have a bad thing to say about it.

I find it much better that Vari streams controller. Why? I can get the exact flow rate I want. With the Vari stream one I was needing it in between 3-4 which I couldnt get. To top it off its a double controller! All I need to do is switch it on and bang its still at the same flow rate as it was when it was switched off.

All in all a great product and very well made

IMG_0256.JPG.db269aea11f669d4d6232b931e2ed73c.JPG

mark m

Totally agree I am still using mine I will be making a quick video in a week or so when it has completed its months trial

Guest OoO

I am deffo going back to analoge. Digital is a pain the bum!!

HotWash Window Cleaners
I am deffo going back to analoge. Digital is a pain the bum!!

Why? Don't have any problems with my frostat.

Guest OoO

Been using it for over a week now and I dont have a bad thing to say about it.

I find it much better that Vari streams controller. Why? I can get the exact flow rate I want. With the Vari stream one I was needing it in between 3-4 which I couldnt get. To top it off its a double controller! All I need to do is switch it on and bang its still at the same flow rate as it was when it was switched off.

All in all a great product and very well made

Thats why.

rcproperty

yer analoge all the way for me too, 2 years working with them and not had a single problem with them.

also that why we started producing them.

Guest OoO

Got a van here with an ORIGINAL tucker pole systems install. Uses twin analogue. Absolutely lovely to use.

My digital one MEH!!!!

LOL

mark m

he is a bit slow but hopefully he will be in touch :Image10:

HotWash Window Cleaners

I set my digital one and just leave it. When the pole not connected the pressure turns mine off. Don't need to adjust it at all. It is a no brainer. 1 to 100 5 litre a minute pump. 20 equals 1 litre 40 equals 2 etc.

Digital out performs analogue in everything, it's called technological advancement.

I don't see how you can struggle with a digital controller.

Guest OoO

I like to optimise my flow.

I don't see how you can just leave it.

Working at 18 ft to 60ft needs the flow adjusting.

Smurf

Myself I've been using a pure freedom digital (0-99 setting) controller for ages with no real issues. After saying that I've never used a vari streams controller so can't comment on what they are like compared to using analogue.

HotWash Window Cleaners

I am sure it automatically compensates for that, but I have not found any issues with flow over height differences, so I am assuming that the digital one must be far better if you have to adjust yours all the time.

Smurf

You do that with any controller Damo that's why it's called a controller surely. :Image3:

I like to optimise my flow.

I don't see how you can just leave it.

Working at 18 ft to 60ft needs the flow adjusting.

Guest OoO

I use the digital varistream and I think it's rubbish.

Smurf

Not used that make myself but with only limited settings I can understand why you think it's rubbish

Guest OoO

Exactly. That's why it sits in one van unused.

Was very green when I bought it.

Neil

I've got a digital one too haven't had any probs and I keep mine at the same flo wether I'm going high or low all comes out the same

mark m

I have been using the safe controller for approx. 4 months now great little controller

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.