Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Safe Flow Controller

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Been using it for over a week now and I dont have a bad thing to say about it.

I find it much better that Vari streams controller. Why? I can get the exact flow rate I want. With the Vari stream one I was needing it in between 3-4 which I couldnt get. To top it off its a double controller! All I need to do is switch it on and bang its still at the same flow rate as it was when it was switched off.

All in all a great product and very well made

View attachment 1782

Totally agree I am still using mine I will be making a quick video in a week or so when it has completed its months trial

Been using it for over a week now and I dont have a bad thing to say about it.

I find it much better that Vari streams controller. Why? I can get the exact flow rate I want. With the Vari stream one I was needing it in between 3-4 which I couldnt get. To top it off its a double controller! All I need to do is switch it on and bang its still at the same flow rate as it was when it was switched off.

All in all a great product and very well made
Thats why.

yer analoge all the way for me too, 2 years working with them and not had a single problem with them.

also that why we started producing them.

Got a van here with an ORIGINAL tucker pole systems install. Uses twin analogue. Absolutely lovely to use.

My digital one MEH!!!!

LOL

I set my digital one and just leave it. When the pole not connected the pressure turns mine off. Don't need to adjust it at all. It is a no brainer. 1 to 100 5 litre a minute pump. 20 equals 1 litre 40 equals 2 etc.

Digital out performs analogue in everything, it's called technological advancement.

I don't see how you can struggle with a digital controller.

I like to optimise my flow.

I don't see how you can just leave it.

Working at 18 ft to 60ft needs the flow adjusting.

Myself I've been using a pure freedom digital (0-99 setting) controller for ages with no real issues. After saying that I've never used a vari streams controller so can't comment on what they are like compared to using analogue.

I am sure it automatically compensates for that, but I have not found any issues with flow over height differences, so I am assuming that the digital one must be far better if you have to adjust yours all the time.

You do that with any controller Damo that's why it's called a controller surely. :Image3:

I like to optimise my flow.

I don't see how you can just leave it.

Working at 18 ft to 60ft needs the flow adjusting.

Not used that make myself but with only limited settings I can understand why you think it's rubbish

I've got a digital one too haven't had any probs and I keep mine at the same flo wether I'm going high or low all comes out the same

Back